We try different products, hair masks, oils, frequently change shampoos and what not in order to protect our hair and keep them as healthy as ever! When it comes to hair care, there will be plenty of advice and suggestions you’ll receive from different people, but none of them will work if your hair is not internally strong.
The first step to healthy hair is a good diet. If you have a balanced diet and food that is rich in iron and protein. Protein makes your hair shinier and growing while iron helps them to get stronger and thicker. It not only promotes healthy hair but also boosts your immunity and maintains your skin.
Let’s now talk about hair fall.
We often feel we’ll get bald the way we shed hair while combing or showering, don’t we?
To reduce hair fall, we must make some changes in our daily life such as:
- Don’t comb wet hair- Wet hair means soft scalp and soft scalp increases the chances of hair fall as the hair follicle is extremely fragile.
- Dry your wet hair with a cotton cloth.
- Never wash your hair every day- one should always wash the hair either every alternate day or once in two days.
- Avoid hair styling or heating products
- Do not use chemicals or bleach
- Use a soft brush to comb your hair
- Use a mild shampoo followed by a conditioner.
- Always air dry your hair and avoid blow-drying.
How to oil your hair?
Oiling is a major part of your hair care routine. You should always oil your hair a day before washing your hair as it will benefit hair growth as well the overall health of your hair. The procedure to oil your hair is:
- Take some amount of your hair oil and boil it
- Apply the hair oil in different sections of your scalp either with cotton or with your fingers.
- Massage your scalp for 8-10 minutes, it will soothe your scalp and promote hair growth
- You can wash your hair the next morning or after an hour.
If we practice these few things daily, there will be a difference and you will see results. So you can say goodbye to bad hair days by using chemical-free cosmetics made for your particular hairstyle, eating healthy, avoiding heat styling, and implementing all of the above tips! Above all, if you have excessive hair loss and damage despite following a good hair care routine, see your doctor.
Regardless of whether you have hair or not, you should be proud of yourself.